PillowTalkMag.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you whenever you engage in transactions on PillowTalkMag.com, create or update account information, or communicate with us. The personal information we collect and store about you may include without limitation your first and last name, email address, credit or debit card number, billing and shipping information, order history, and other non-public information about you.
We may use the information we collect to:
- manage your registration preferences
- send you renewal notifications and/or service notifications, contact you regarding your posts, replies, and/or account information;
- personalize web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences, using this to enhance PillowTalkMag.com
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites and applications are compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys
We may also:
- tell you about additional products and services
- invite you to participate in market research and surveys
- use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs
- create marketing profiles
- support strategic development
You authorize PillowTalkMag.com to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
During the course of normal business, PillowTalkMag.com does not disclose your personal information to any third parties.
Disclosure In Unusual Circumstances
Please note that any of your personal information on PillowTalkMag.com, such information may be collected and used by others over whom PillowTalkMag.com has no control. PillowTalkMag.com is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Communication from PillowTalkMag.com
From time to time, PillowTalkMag.com may send you information with announcements and updates about PillowTalkMag.com and your subscription. You may elect to opt out of ongoing e-mail communication from us, such as newsletters, account information, promotional materials, etc. by using a simple opt-out procedure. You need only click on the bottom Unsubscribe link in the email, and you will be removed from the relevant mailing list.
Links to Other sites
PillowTalkMag.com provides links and pointers to websites maintained by other organizations. PillowTalkMag.com provides these links as a convenience to users, but it does not operate, control or endorse such sites. PillowTalkMag.com also disclaims any responsibility for the information on those sites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the privacy policies of such sites. PillowTalkMag.com does not make any warranties or representations that any linked sites (or even this Site) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that PillowTalkMag.com and their servers are free of viruses and other problems that can harm your computer.
PillowTalkMag.com does its utmost to protect your privacy and ensure your personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within PillowTalkMag.com. We use best practices in the design of our technical infrastructure to ensure the safety and secure of your personal data with us.
Due to the nature of the Internet and our reliance on third party vendors, we absolutely cannot guarantee PillowTalkMag.com uptime or the security of your data.
Policy Changes and Acceptance